Welcome mortals...

Welcome! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!1)


This is Logigamer (logic+gamer, in case you couldn’t tell). It is not a random blog of randomness, but one that contains logic, gaming, or both in each post.

If you have any thoughts on what I write, be sure to leave a comment. I'll definitely respond :).

5/8/11

Well, here we are, the first post. Logigamer, the awesomest blog on the web, where logic and gaming mix soundly and porpoisfully…


Purposefully, I mean.

He (she? Well, scientifically, you call an animal of an unspecified gender “he”) thinks it’s funny. You just can’t appreciate my sophisticated humor.

But the logic only comes in when I want it to, and so can the gaming. Each post can contain one or both or neither, but who cares? If you do, go away. It’s not nice to judge.

But where and who am I? As you can see from my name of Skydra, I go by that name, but in more places than one. Random Pokemon sites mostly. Serebii.net forums and Bulbapedia (the wiki, not the forums) as well as the Pokemon Dream World (too much Poke for you? Another account of mine on the DW is Skydra2).

But is that too many buts in starting those paragraphs? Dunno, but yay for bad humor.

It ain’t just Pokemon, I tell you. I’m one of those Nintendo platform “geeks.” A logically incorrect term, but to h(am I allowed to swear in this blog?)*** with that.

But anyway… good day to you all. Skydra out. Posts coming soon. Comment and follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment