Welcome mortals...

Welcome! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!1)


This is Logigamer (logic+gamer, in case you couldn’t tell). It is not a random blog of randomness, but one that contains logic, gaming, or both in each post.

If you have any thoughts on what I write, be sure to leave a comment. I'll definitely respond :).

6/28/11

Ocarina is mine

So I did end up getting Ocarina of Time a day after the release, and so far it's pretty addicting. I hardly noticed it becoming 11:30 last night while I was playing (then continuing to 11:40), but the surprising thing about that isn't staying up until then but not checking the clock at all.

Some thoughts on it? Some things are a little archaic, as it's an old game that wasn't really changed, such as starting with only 3 hearts after a death or only being able to climb up or sideways, not both at the same time. It's still aged well, however. The graphics weren't improved as much as I expected, but still better than the screenshots I've seen of the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment